Welcome back to Salon Pure! Keeping the salon safe and healthy is our number one priority. Here is what to expect when you come to your next visit.
- First and Foremost, if you have any symptoms or are not feeling well, we ask that you do not come to your appointment.
- Masks are REQUIRED. If you do not have one, one will be available for $1.
- If you are a current guest and are wanting to make a change, please notify us at the time of booking your appointment.
- No walk ins, by appointment ONLY.
- Extra guests are NOT permitted to join your appointment.
- If you are early to your appointment, please wait in your car until your designated appointment time.
- Please ask for assistance to purchase retail product.
- Shampoos may be skipped during haircut services. Please come with clean, dry hair. (obviously not color services)
- If needed, we ask for a 48 hour cancellation notice. During this time we are taking extra precautions by extending our time with each of you. We appreciate advance notice if for some reason you cannot make your appointment. Thank You.
Please be patient with us as we figure out the new “normal”.
What you can expect from us:
- ALL staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Salon grade sanitizers will be available throughout the salon.
- The salon will be deep cleaned and sanitized before reopening.
- All staff have completed the Barbacide certification for COVID-19.
- Staff will be sanitizing between each client with CDC approved disinfectant.
Friends, Family and Beloved Clients,
Until further notice, we are temporarily CLOSED due to the “Safer at Home” extension. Please stay safe and we will see you on the other side.
We are doing curbside pick up and delivery for those of you needing products. Message or call to set up.
Thank you , The Pure Ladies