Friends, Family and Beloved Clients,
Welcome back to Salon Pure! Keeping the salon safe and healthy is our number one priority. Here is what to expect when you come to your next visit.
- First and Foremost, if you have any symptoms or are not feeling well, we ask that you call us and do not come to your appointment.
- Masks are REQUIRED. If you do not have one, one will be available for you.
- No walk ins, by appointment ONLY.
- Extra guests are NOT permitted to join your appointment.
- If needed, we ask for a 48 hour cancellation notice. During this time we are taking extra precautions by extending our time with each of you. We appreciate advance notice if for some reason you cannot make your appointment.
Please be patient with us as we figure out the new “normal”.
What you can expect from us:
- ALL staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Salon grade sanitizers will be available throughout the salon.
- All staff have completed the Barbacide certification for COVID-19.
- Staff will be sanitizing between each client with CDC approved disinfectant.
Thank you, The Pure Ladies